Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Including new dissector to wireshark development branch

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:43:12 +0100

Hello,

I’ve written a dissector for a special analyzer protocol we have developed here in my company.

I’d like to ask if it’s possible to include this dissector into the Wireshark development branch.

If you’re ok with including our dissector, maybe it would be the best if you can create a path /plugins/hilscher (name of our dissector),

and I will get SVN access to this path, so we will be able to maintain the dissector by our own and the other developers don’t need to worry about our dissector.

If you like to see the dissector’s source in advance I can send it to the mailing list if you like.

Regards,

Holger Pfrommer

Hilscher Gesellschaft fur Systemautomation mbH
Rheinstr. 15, 65795 Hattersheim
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hattersheim
Geschaftsfuhrer: Hans-Jurgen Hilscher
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt B 26873
www.hilscher.com