Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Install from dmg fail OSX 10.4.11 Wireshark 0.99.5c

From: "John Obelenus" <jobelenus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:00:42 -0500
Wireshark 0.99.5c i386

It seems to install all the dependencies, goes to install Wireshark,
seems to work - I can't catch the next message, seems to want to run a
post install script and fails.  It says to please try installing
again.

I have Fink 0.24.17
I have the most up to date X11 - I downloaded the update, thinking I
might need it, and tried to install, and said I was already up to
date.

What am I missing?

Thanks for your time