Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows make now checks for required libraries when top-level Ma

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:29:29 -0400
(After missing a Windows Wireshark library update once too often)
I've committed a change to the top-level Windows Makefile.name file which checks for the presence of the required library 'packages' (zip files) whenever the top-level Makefile.nmake is updated (or a clean build is done).

The assumption made is that if the required package file is present then it has been installed.

At the moment a missing package causes an error message which then terminates the build.

If this is too strict or if there are other comments please let me know.

Bill