Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] gsmmap asn1 directory

From: Florent Drouin <florent.drouin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:44:06 +0200
   Hi,

Thanks again for the corrections.
You said the gsm_sms dissector is called to decode the SM-RP-UI on your build for mo-ForwardSM.
But is is only because the ForwardSM message is displayed as mo-ForwardSM.

In the gsmmap.cnf, the call to the sms dissector is not added for MO-ForwardSM-Arg and MT-ForwardSM-Arg
You have just the call for ForwardSM-Arg

Extract of gsmmap.cnf.
<<
#.FN_BODY ForwardSM-Arg

   /* dissect_gsm_map_SignalInfo will return parameter_tvb in actx */
%(DEFAULT_BODY)s

   if (!actx->value_ptr)
       return offset;
dissector_try_port(sms_dissector_table, 0, actx->value_ptr, actx->pinfo, top_tree);

Regards
Florent

Anders Broman wrote:
Hi,
Fixed:
- update the Unix Makefile to use gsmmap.cnf and not gsm_map.cnf.
 - the Facility is not bellow the facility itself, but at the end of the
tree. It's not a problem, but it looks strange...

I don't see the problem with " problems of decoding for sm-RP-UI"
The gsm_sms dissector is called on my build...

I'll look at the other stuff later.
Regards
Anders