Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] gsmmap asn1 directory

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 00:15:34 +0200
Hi,
Fixed:
- update the Unix Makefile to use gsmmap.cnf and not gsm_map.cnf.
 - the Facility is not bellow the facility itself, but at the end of the
tree. It's not a problem, but it looks strange...

I don't see the problem with " problems of decoding for sm-RP-UI"
The gsm_sms dissector is called on my build...

I'll look at the other stuff later.
Regards
Anders