Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows GTK2 build - colour problem

From: Andrew Hood <ajhood@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:58:30 +1000
A little while back there was a discussion of GTK2 stuffing up the
colour map on Windows. e.g. all black text is being displayed in white,
which is really hard to read on a white background.

I thought the GTK libs on the buildbot were updated to fix it.

Both 0.99.5 release and SVN as of yesterday still appear to suffer from
this. I've been forced to install the GTK1 version on boxes where we use
RDP - either windows or rdesktop - with colour depth < 24 bit.

I tried installing 0.99.5 over the top of 0.99.4, uninstalling and
installing 0.99.5 clean, uninstalling and installing 0.99.5 SVN clean.

What was the last version with a good set of GTK2 libs?

                -- Dr. Who