Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows GTK2 build - colour problem

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:52:40 +0800

Andrew Hood wrote:
A little while back there was a discussion of GTK2 stuffing up the
colour map on Windows. e.g. all black text is being displayed in white,
which is really hard to read on a white background.

I thought the GTK libs on the buildbot were updated to fix it.

The GTK version was updated a while back but I don't think it was meant to fix that bug (well, I suppose it was _hoped_ it would, but I don't recall anybody finding a specific bug against GTK for the issue).

Maybe someone should open a bug against GTK for it--probably after reproducing it in, say, the Gimp or some other program closely related to GTK.