Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] windows buildbot problem

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 01:49:44 +0100
Graham Bloice wrote:
FWIW I had a little look into this (compiling with VS2005) and it
appears to be linker issues.  When I run reassemble_test.exe, it
complains about a missing procedure entry point "_encode_pointer" in
msvcr80.dll.  This appears to be called from zlib1.dll.

Thanks for the input, Graham; I *think*, based on a bit of googling, and what Gerald has said, this would be due to it happening to find a mismatched msvcr80.dll on your box.