Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] windows buildbot problem

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:17:02 +0100
Guys,

I need your help to fix a problem with the Windows buildbot.

A while ago I made it run the unit tests in the epan directory as part of the testing phase. This works fine under Linux, but on windows, the test programs don't seem to want to run. They don't give any output - they just exit with exit code 53.

Do I need to do anything special to get them to run under windows? I've tried to take my cue for their setup from tshark, but I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Any help on this would be appreciated, anyway. I think it's really valuable to be able to run these tests cross-platform; they might have caught the bug Luis recently fixed in the exception-handling years ago, for instance...

Cheers,

Richard