Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Tabs in long subjects (a really really really long subject l

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:53:14 +0100
Richard van der Hoff wrote:
Something in the transmission path for mails to wireshark-dev (I assume it's the wireshark.org Mailman, but who knows) seems to be wrapping Subject: lines incorrectly. Essentially it replaces a space in the subject with a CRLF followed by a tab.

Hrm. My long subject didn't demonstrate the problem.... perhaps it's peoples mail-user-agents that do it, though I'm sure I've seen it happen to my own mails. Ignore me, for the time being, anyway....