Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] A issue with WireShark 99.5

From: william schulden <whschul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 02:33:15 -0500
   Hello,
I have a wiretap file format that I had used with ethereal 0.10.* and tethereal and has worked very well.

I downloaded wireshark, added the previous code and compiled the source and have had a difficult time..

I am using Redhat 3.07 , and the compile is failing because of the GTK libraries but the tshark is compiling successfully.

But the real problem is that although the same sample capture file can be read into the old porogram and produce good breakouts of the protocols, the Wireshark is just giving me NULL/LOOPBACK on all the packets and don't know what has changed from when I first looked at this, and now..

I am sure I am missing something but just can't figure it out..

If there are any suggestions I would be very appreciative..

Thanks,

D.