Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] A issue with WireShark 99.5

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:28:52 -0700

On Mar 25, 2007, at 12:33 AM, william schulden wrote:

If there are any suggestions I would be very appreciative..

I suggest you send us, or give us a URL from which we can download, the source code to your changes to Wiretap to support the new file format. Otherwise, it'll be difficult to determine what that code is doing that (whether by accident or not) worked with older versions of Ethereal/Wireshark but doesn't work with the current version.