Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building RPM with Lua support

From: "Douglas Pratley" <Douglas.pratley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:52:32 -0000
Thanks for getting back to me.

I'll try finding the lua.h file and specifying the directory explicitly
and let you know how I get on. But can I emphasise that "--with-lua" on
its own does build a Lua aware Wireshark that works when doing a normal
"make all". It is only when doing a "make rpm-package" that it does not
seem to work (so Lua is present, and the normal build finds it). I'm not
sure that that was picked up on...

Cheers

Doug