Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building RPM with Lua support

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:39:40 +0100
It did not found lua, so it was built without it.

you should:
- locate lua.h
assuming it is in /usr/local/include
you should then:
$ ./configure --with-lua=/usr/local --whith-this --with-that
check in the report at the end of configure whether lua was included or not.

please report success or failure.

If it fails you should send back the output of:
$ find / -name 'lua.h' -or -name 'liblua.a'

+ the config.log  (gzipped please) so I can find out what's wrong with
the configure script.

Thanks,
Luis