Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Why is the Win32 buildbot running with the current configura

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 18:28:16 +0100
Gerald Combs wrote:
The Windows builder has the native Python (2.4.4) installed.  It's a
prerequisite for Buildbot.
Thanks for the info!

Some remaining questions about the buildbot:

Does the buildbot currently use the config.nmake from SVN (with cygwins python) or does it use a customized version? Is python installed at the default location C:\python24 (so we can switch smoothly by changing the default in config.nmake to native python)?

Regards, ULFL