Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] How can I export a txt file

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:51:07 -0700

Pan, Meng (Meng) wrote:

I download and install the ethereal 0.99.0. But I can't export a file to a
txt file.
I have a snoop captured file. It can be read by the ethereal. I'd like to
save it as text file. I click file -> export -> as "plain text" file,  input
the file name, then click "save" button. Ethereal prompts "The path to the
file "" doesn't exist."

Known bug.  Get Wireshark 0.99.3, from

	http://www.wireshark.org/download.html

Questions about, and other discussions of, Wireshark should be done on the Wireshark mailing lists:

	http://www.wireshark.org/lists/