Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Error when opening a capture file

From: Ravi Nair <ravi_nair_us@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:10:26 -0700 (PDT)

Trying to open a 15MB Ethereal Capture.
After 74% is loaded I receive an error report window that reads as follows
==================================
Ethereal has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost..
Please tell Microsoft about this problem .
We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.
=============================
Any idea what the issue is?
Do I have an option ?

Appreciate your inputs

Thanks

After 74% is loaded I receive an error report window that reads as follows
==================================
Ethereal has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost..
Please tell Microsoft about this problem .
We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.
Any idea what the issue is?
Do I have an option ?

Appreciate your inputs

Thanks

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.
--- End Message ---