Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] 6 gig ethereal file

From: "Visser, Martin" <martin.visser@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:44:59 +1000

Try using the "editcap" program that comes with Ethereal (or Wireshark).
You will have much better success there.

Martin Visser

Technology Consultant
Consulting & Integration
Technology Solutions Group - HP Services

410 Concord Road
Rhodes NSW  2138
Australia

Mobile: +61-411-254-513
Fax: +61-2-9022-1800
E-mail: martin.visserAThp.com

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify HP immediately by return email and then delete
the email, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the
information in it.