Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] 0.99 windows XP

From: "Baldwin, Nick" <Nick.Baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:33:28 +0100
Title: 0.99 windows XP

Just a couple of quick points on 0.99 on windows XP

The main Ethereal Window does not-repaint when a native windows dialog box is being displayed.
Move the windows dialog box around to reproduce

Can never remember the syntax for wlan. display filters.
If the Filter,_expression_ box is used, I cant find them via the dialog
ie wlan.sa etc

The menu function file/export does not seem to work but I believe that this is a known problem.

Cheers, Nick

Registered Office:

Marks and Spencer plc

Waterside House

35 North Wharf Road

London

W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422

Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

<<www.marksandspencer.com>>

2005