Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] g.729 packet save

From: "Clark Pope" <cepope@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:41:04 -0400
There are several old messages about this in the archives, but has any one come up with a solution for saving g.729 RTP packets to an audio file from within ethereal? Is there a codec that can be purchased or a way to modify the ethereal source (easily) to interface to say the open g.729 codec code?

Thanks,
Clark