Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] VOIP Calls & Ethereal V0.99.0

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:43:37 +0100

The VoIP calls option on V0.10.14 showed each call on a separate line and selecting the required call & using prepare filter displayed all of the packets from that call. The same applied to the graph option. The display seems to have changed under version 0.99.0 in that it lists some signalling packets from a call (at least H.323 anyway) and selecting say the setup and prepare filter, only provides a filter for that one packet rather than the call as a whole.

Am I now using this wrong, or does it have a problem?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.