Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] save filtered results

From: "Michael D. Berger" <m.d.berger@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:48:38 -0500
On FC-4, I captured many packets with tethereal, and
in ethereal I set a display filter to a desired subset
of the packets.  I would now like to save this subset
to another file.  I looked as file->saveas, but it
does not seem to provide the needed capability.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Mike.
--
Michael D. Berger