Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] please help

Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:55:20 +0000
could you tell me how to launch the gui interface for this program
I do not have a etherreal entry in the ethereal folder, I do have ethereal.py and others that have other extensions. also if you have a step by step to log passwords to hotmail and capture chats in msn on the network.
I want to know everything and all passwords being used on my home network.