Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Software Price List (was: Ethereal Question)

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:53:57 +0100 (CET)
Please guys,

It's nice to make fun of these things, but we're dealing with real people
here. These people are given the task to figure out how all these license
and cost structures work. Be gratefull they are looking into the OSS and
GPL world, so lets educate them. Show them that there's some real good
software out there, which is not made available through a common business
model, but does have specific rules applying to them.
Teach them that it's of mutual benefit to have OSS projects like this, so
they may make desicions in favor of such projecs, which will boost the
services industry around it.

Be kind,
Jaap