Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Hethereal

From: Hillel <hillel.t@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:45:28 +0200
Hello all.

I need to build an app that includes a component that displays a formatted output of sniffer ENC files.
I know there was once a software called hethereal which used to have this ability (It converted enc to html files).

Anyone knows what happened to it? Anyone knows an alternative for displaying formatted output of ENC files inside a custom application?

Thanks
Hillel