Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Error option -o

From: Débora Pastor Antolín <deb_pastor@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:05:05 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

My ethereal version is the 0.10.13. I open an Ms-2 window in Windows XP  to execute tethereal with the option -o to be able to see the packet lenght of each packet from a pcap file. The problem is that when I try to obtain the protocols with the same command ( I execute:

tethereal -o "column.format: protocol,%p" -r 01.pcap > output

there is an error, which says:

"File column-utils.c:line 208:assertion failed_(cinfo->colfirst[el]>=0), aborting...

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m�viles desde 1 c�ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com