Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: I want to install Ethereal for Linux

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:12:10 -0400
Your linux vendor would be RedHat,

www.redhat.com has a download section where you can download and
install (an older) version of ethereal for redhat 9.0.

If you want the very latest version of ethereal you can download teh
sourcecode from  www.ethereal.com   but you have to compile it
yourself.
The page : http://www.ethereal.com/development.html
contains instructions on how to build ethereal on linux.