Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] I want to install Ethereal for Linux

From: "Visser, Martin" <martin.visser@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:27:28 +1000

Can't remember the exact menus in RH9 but I am pretty sure Ethereal is available from the standard "Add additional applications" system menu. (This won't be the latest Ethereal, and as RH9 is not supported by RedHat anymore you may need to redirect your system updates as per info in http://fedoralegacy.org/ )

Alternatively you can just install the latest RPMs which are available

(Though you should use your nearest mirror)

Martin

Martin Visser, CISSP
Network and Security Consultant
Consulting & Integration
Technology Solutions Group - HP Services

410 Concord Road
Rhodes
 NSW
2138
Australia

Mobile: +61-411-254-513
Fax: +61-2-9022-1800
E-mail: martin.visserAThp.com

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify HP immediately by return email and then delete the email, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the information in it.