Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] I want to install Ethereal for Linux

From: Tom Spilman <tom.spilman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:33:25 -0500
How do I get a copy?

Tom Spilman
Controls Engineering Manager

Marion Plywood Corporation
222 South Parkview Ave.
P.O. Box 497
Marion, WI 54950 USA
Phone: 715.754.5231 Ext. 279
FAX: 715.754.1330
Email: tom.spilman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:marionplywood.com

From: Tom Spilman
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 7:11 AM
To: 'ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: I want to install Ethereal for Linux

I recently installed Red Hat Linux 9.0 OS on a PC.

I want to install Ethereal for Linux on the above PC.  But I can not find the correct download.  I logged on your website:

ethereal.com/download.html

I looked under:
Red Hat Linux / Fedora Packages
HTTP: Main site

and all of the downloads are rpms but the text states:

Do not use these RPMs!
Use the ones from your vendor instead

What shall I do? Who is my vendor? How do I contact a Vendor?

Best regards,

Tom Spilman
Controls Engineering Manager

Marion Plywood Corporation
222 South Parkview Ave.
P.O. Box 497
Marion, WI 54950 USA
Phone: 715.754.5231 Ext. 279
FAX: 715.754.1330
Email: tom.spilman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:marionplywood.com

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.