Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Plugins for Windows

From: Sean Bodwell <sean.bodwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:11:51 -0400

Hello there,

For the past while I have been working on updating a user-made plugin for Linux and have been successful.  However, I also wish for this plugin to be able to be used in the Windows version of Ethereal.  I have been successful in making my xxx.dll file, however, when I run Ethereal it tells me this error message:

The plugin wassp.dll has no version symbol

I have been going through all of my source code and as much as I fiddle with all the 'version' variables, it still gives me this error message.  Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this problem?

Thank you for taking the time to read my e-mail,

Sean Bodwell