Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Saving RTP Stream as AU file

From: Billy Garcia <billygarcia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
I am having an issue saving a RTP Stream as an AU file. I have two RTP Streams to select from when I go to Statistics-RTP-Show all Streams. I then select one of the Streams and click on Analyze, from there I clicked on Save payload and name my file. I get an error message, Can't save reversed direction in a file: Unsupported codec!. Codec shows to be G.711 PCMU.

Any suggestions?