Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Problem decoding GSM SMS with Ethereal 0.10.11

Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:22:08 +0530

  Hi,
      I captured some SS7 packets and I tried decoding it with ethereal
  0.10.11 (compiled source) but it gave Malformed Packets. Ethereal
  successfully decoded upto TCAP but while decoding for GSM MAP it shows
  Malformed.

  When I tried to decode it with ethereal 0.10.9 (windows binary) it decoded
  successfully as GSM SMS (MO FORWARD SM).
  Any help would be highly appreciated.

  Note: I have attached the captured ethereal file.

  Regards & Thanks,