Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Bulk flow analysis utility?

From: "Mike Armstrong" <mfa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:31:07 -0400
I have a need to monitor an IP traffic stream of about 7M packets (190M octets) per day and produce various reports, such as a matrix with "From IP(:port optional)" on one axis, "To IP(:port optional)" on the other, and total octets and/or packets transferred at the intersections. There must be an easy way to do this -- running Ethereal output through a C program or report writer probably isn't it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mike Armstrong
UF/IFAS CREC
Lake Alfred, FL