Ethereal-users: R: [Ethereal-users] libPCAP file Format

From: "stefano bianchi" <stefano.bianchi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 12:37:50 +0200

<snip>
- you have to be able to make it in the target system (Once I was unable to
do it)
<snip>

..... Yes on my xp with cygwin i fail, and activestate don't have port on
win32 this module.

I'll try whit cpan under cygwin ... But i must use a different perl dist
just for that module.

Thanks every body for the prompt replay

/stefano