Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] SS7 Tektronix Captures not understood

Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:40:36 +0200
you should look for the call to text2pcap in the python script and
change (or add) the -l [minus el] option to 140 so that the frames are
considered MTP2 instead of ethernet. (I think Susanne probably wrote
the script for importing AAL5/LLC frames).

BTW: could you send me some of those K12 captures?

Luis