Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] SS7 Tektronix Captures not understood

From: UMSCHADEN Klaus <klaus.umschaden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:48:09 +0200
Hello,

I have traced SS7 with Camel/CAP messages with Tektronix SS7 Analyzer. I exported the files in HEX-only format.

On anopther computer, I used the script of Susanne Edlund (http://wiki.ethereal.com/tektronix2pcap) to convert the rf5 capture files to ascii text files.
Etherreal does not recognize MTP2 - MTP3 - SCCP -TCAP - Camel protocol stack, instead it displays just Etherent II frames.

Did I miss something / what can I do to inspect the SS7 protocol stack ?

Best regards,
	Klaus