Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Using Ethereal

From: "Partha W Swain" <partha.w.swain@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 06:57:02 -0700
Hi
      I am trying to get the NIC information for more than 150 servers. Can I
use Ethereal to get this information, without having to login to each machine
and get the data.

Regards
Partha

American Express made the following
 annotations on 05/23/05 06:57:14

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."