Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] need help

From: "kidrockou812" <kidrockou812@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:08:16 -0400
Hi i am trying to use ethereal but this is what happens i click capture start and get this message,
No capture interface selected!

To select an interface use:

Capture->Options (until Ethereal is stopped)
Edit->Preferences/Capture (permanent, if saved)
i have winpcap 3.1 beta installed  but cant get ethereal to run. Can someone help me with this problem?
i have these adapters on the system and os is win xp pro

Realtec RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC

and

1394 net adapter

and

Generick NdisWan adapter