Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] OSDir.com Screenshots of your 0.10.11 release

From: Chris Haney <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 07:56:11 -0600
Congratulations on your 0.10.11 release. We'd love to have this release listed in our screenshot gallery (http://shots.osdir.com). Posting your screenshots is an excellent way to promote your product, as submitting is free and our screenshots are seen by thousands of people daily (http://www.stathound.com/stats.aspx?m=d).

If you are interested in submitting screenshots, please follow the instructions on how to submit here: http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/how_to_submit.php. You may want to post this on your forum to get some help from your community.

Thank you.

Chris

OSDir.com