Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Compiling Ethereal.0.10.10 using MSVS 6.0

From: "Francisco Alcoba (TS/EEM)" <francisco.alcoba@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:37:12 +0200
Hi,

I'm too lazy to do that, so I build with nmake, but debug with the GUI. If you create a makefile project in MSVC and direct it to the .exe nmake generates it debugs it correctly. You need to get sure you've got the dll's where MSVC can find them.

BTW, there is a development mailing list, which is probably a better place for this type of issues.

Regards,
 Francisco