Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Compiling Ethereal.0.10.10 using MSVS 6.0

From: "Tom Madigan" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:19:11 -0400
Using "nmake -f", I've managed a successful build of Ethereal 0.10.10 using MSVS 6.0.  Building it using MSVS 6.0 full GUI interface is a different story, however, with everything from include file path errors to incorrect syntax.  For every error that's corrected, 5 more crop up.  Anyone have experience / advice.  Although I could grope along using nmake in a command window, the full power of MSVS 6.0 interactive debugger is what I really need.

Regards,
T. Madigan