Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Problems with Ethereal

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:20:08 -0500

Thanks for your answer.
Is there only this method?

An my other question, can everyone help me: ??

"Can Ethereal capture .jpgs, banners usw. like the effetech http sniffer (effetech.com). I know how capture URLS, but i don´t know how capture jpgs, banners.
Therefore I will capture the search words in google. How can I do this?"

!Sorry for double posting!

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup