Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: Ethereal-users Digest, Vol 23, Issue 10

From: Matthieu Doncoeur <Matthieu.Doncoeur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:19:51 +0000
Hello every one and more specialy LEGO,

Yes I did't mention this way even if I have saught to it.
I wanted to know if there were a way to export on a long graph in order to print it on severall pages, in case of a long time of analysis and a resolution of 0.001sec per tick.

Thank you anyway and I will play a bit with my image favourite tool.

P'titMat

ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx a utilise son clavier:

Message: 2