Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] WDS Packets

From: Ken Mandelberg <km@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 22:56:35 -0500
I'm trying to decode WDS packets going between two Belkin access points
which happen to also be WEP encoded. I have the WEP key and ethereal
can decode client<>AP packets but not AP<>AP WDS. In fact the WDS
packets show as having a bad FCS.

The monitoring nic is an Atheros using madwifi.

Any ideas?

--
Ken Mandelberg <km@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>