Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Query

From: Register Test <egrabber_test@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:28:36 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I am a new user of ethereal and wanted to know if I
can use ethereal to analyze the interface of another
system? To be more specific, I have installed ethereal
on machine A but can I run it on an interface of
machine B (like ./ethereal B's IP address) or do I
need to install ethereal on machine B too?

Regards,
ET.