Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] WinPcap v3.1 beta supports PPP capture

From: Adam <kinema@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:14:26 -0800
I just downloaded WinPcap v3.1 beta 4 and low and behold packet capture on PPP links is now supported. Good news for those of use that are not only stuck on Windows machines from time to time but Windows machines with dial-up access.

I know this is the Ethereal list but looking at the archives this has come up more then once so I figured it was appropriate.

--adam