Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] remove

From: "Jose Tamayo" <jose.tamayo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:17:12 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: ethereal-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ethereal-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alexandr Piskotin
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:51 AM
To: ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Ethereal-users] Dsiplay filter troubles

I'm using ethereal-0.10.7
I want only process AIM incoming and outgoing messages (family 0x0004,
subtypes 0x0006 and 0x0007).
When I exec 'tethereal -R "aim_messaging"' I receive all AIM messages,
including incoming and outgoing, but when I modify filter to constrict
subtype's range: 'tethereal -R "aim_massaging and
(aim.fnac.subtype==0x0006 or aim.fnac.subtype==0x0007)"' I receive
nothing.
Am I wrong? What should I do to get what I want?
Thanks you.