Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Again about filters

From: Simone Chemelli <Simone.Chemelli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:28:20 +0100

Hi all,

I still have a issue with filters. Why if I use "ip.addr" I still see some packets with dest or source discarded ?
See screeshot.

Thanx for any answer,

Simone Chemelli
System integration

Serenissima Informatica S.p.a.
Via Croce Rossa 5 - 35129 Padova - Italy
Tel.  +39 049 8291111
Fax  +39 049 8291209

---

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION