Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Dsiplay filter troubles

From: Alexandr Piskotin <pikachu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:50:49 +0400
I'm using ethereal-0.10.7
I want only process AIM incoming and outgoing messages (family 0x0004,
subtypes 0x0006 and 0x0007).
When I exec 'tethereal -R "aim_messaging"' I receive all AIM messages,
including incoming and outgoing, but when I modify filter to constrict
subtype's range: 'tethereal -R "aim_massaging and
(aim.fnac.subtype==0x0006 or aim.fnac.subtype==0x0007)"' I receive
nothing.
Am I wrong? What should I do to get what I want?
Thanks you.