Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Problems saving RTP payload (G.711 PCMU)

From: "Oliveras, Michael" <mike.oliveras@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:10:04 -0500
I have had similay issues if for example rfc2833 is used for DTMF relay.
The RTP payload type for RTP packets using rfc2833 is usually 101, which
will be different for the payload type for the codec used in the call (g729,
g723, etc..)

If that is the case, maybe you can save all RTP packets except those and try
it again?

- Mike